Who We Are
The H.O.P.E. Network (501c3) is dedicated to helping individuals with mental health and substance abuse diagnosis live full and rewarding lives by providing a variety of residential services in an atmosphere of a caring community. Since the beginning in 2010, we have established partnerships with agencies statewide to ensure that each resident receives first class care and services.
We are committed to a goal of creating and maintaining residential community based programs for the care and assistance of people who have mental health and substance abuse diagnosis regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, or national origin.
We have a deep commitment to the clients who are dependent upon or look to The H.O.P.E. Network today and in the future for the provision of assistance to meet their individual needs.
The residential care facilities are established to encourage as normal a living environment as possible and to provide the least restricted and most independent living arrangements possible.
The overall goal of the residential program is to create a supportive atmosphere in which the individuals of the home would develop independence and a sense of competence by experiencing success in both the home and the community.
Aiming For Each Individual’s Maximum Potential
We attempt to meet each person’s mental, physical, and social needs by actively seeking out individual strengths, interests, or talents and building on them. In essence, the goal of The H.O.P.E. Network is to aim for each individual’s maximum potential in developing and maintaining a well-balanced and personally satisfying life.
The H.O.P.E. Network Believes That Our Mission Includes:
- The creation of a full spectrum of residential and community based services, which would provide a variety of alternative living situations for persons with mental health and substance abuse diagnosis.
- The use of all available resources within and outside of our organization to meet the individual needs of our clients. These individual needs are a priority over administrative process in developing alternatives.
- The individual wishes, desires, and choices of the client, as well as their skill level and potential for growth will.
- Meeting the needs of current clients takes precedence over expanding services to meet the needs of new clients.
Services We Offer At Our Residential Care Facilities
- All facilities are inspected and licensed by the state of Ohio.
- Certified and trained staff
- Three balanced meals and snacks
- Medication reminder and assistance
- Safe and secure environment
- Free Wifi
- Cable television
- On-site laundry service